A 1 ½ inch curling iron gives heavy hair a very stylish look. It can be the best thing for those, who have super long, long or medium hair. This iron gives long, heavy hair some lift at the roots. It creates voluptuous waves with lots of body in your hair. You can experiment with your hair with a 1 ½-inch curling iron as much as you can.
Types of hairstyle with a 1 ½ inch curling iron
- Big curls: 1 ½ inch curling iron gives big curls in your suitable way. Here the curls are visibly not so deep but give a bounce to all over the hair. It is suitable for all aged persons. It presents waves at the bottom of the hair.
- Bounciest curls: 1 ½ inch curling irons are the best for the bounciest curls. Just spray hair setting serum all over the hair and then roll the curls. When the hair is cooled down, spray over hair again just to make sure it remains long-lasting.
- Good curls: Those, who have super long hair, can try for good curls with 1 ½ inch curling iron. It doesn’t go with the girls, having medium hair.
- Soft, messy, big curls: It is an ideal iron for those who want to attend any party and want to have a soft, but messy curl in their hair. It can give you a stunning look.
- Curling of the middle portion of hair: It is a new kind of curl that adds up a smart look on your face. Just use little surf or sea salt spray. Here just do one spin of the iron. The root and end of the hair won`t be curled. Then you can get a new style.
- Nice subtle wave: You can add nice subtle in your hair with 1 ½ inch curling iron.
- Sleek curls: To get sleek curls, before curling hair, just rub a little amount of essential oil in your hair. It will give a shiny look.
Things should be kept in Mind
Before curling hair, everyone needs to know about their hair at first. Those, who have straight hair, a 1 ½ inch curling iron is an ideal thing for them to have a new look. The maximum heat level must be up to 390°F.
Check out our recommended curling irons in this article.