Ceramic Curling Iron Reviews
Ceramic is a compound material frequently made of clay used in some of the heating elements like hair dryer, curling iron, etc. the heating element, or as a covering on internal parts. It creates a far infrared heat that heats up rapidly.
It also preserves the hair’s natural moisture by tumbling the breakage and damage without pulling it.
Advantages of Ceramic Technology
- It has the uniform heating system.
- There is no chance of overheating because of its ceramic surface.
- Ceramic Technology does not create any severe harm to the hair.
- Emitted negatively charged ions locks natural moisture or oils, which prevents the cuticle from damaging or splitting.
- It also prevents hair from frizzing.
- Ceramic Technology is fairly light.
- Ceramic Technology has a small amount of professional touch which can save a lot of time and money that is spent in the salon.
Disadvantages of Ceramic Technology
- Sometimes ceramic hair styling tools get very hot that user might be careful.
- The performance of emitting negative ions is not as good as tourmaline technology.
- Heavier than titanium hair styling tools.
- Thin to thick hair
- Normal to fairly damaged hair
- Standard use