Titanium Curling Iron Reviews
With exceptional stable infrared heat, temperature diffusion, titanium is an excellent metal that is used in a hair styling tool. It takes perfect care of hair with superior performance as and also reduces heat damages. Titanium technologies emit lots of negatives ions, relocate heat faster and heats very swiftly which are supportive for styling hairs.
Advantages of Titanium Technology
- Titanium Technology distributes even heats.
- Even heats make very thick and coarse hair frizz free.
- Curling irons of Titanium are light in weight and tough as steel.
- Titanium Technology protects the cuticles from damages.
- By emitting negative ions, it preserves the natural moisture of the hair.
- No chipping or flaking during hair styling if the hair styling tools are infused with Titanium Technology.
- Titanium technology works as like as professional beauty experts.
- Titanium hair styling tools hold the heats for a longer time that one can style with hair within the short period.
Disadvantages of Titanium Technology
- Titanium technology is expensive than other technologies
- Distributed high and fast temperature can be dangerous while user is not careful
- Very thick to coarse hair
- Damage hair
- Professional use