The use of curling irons has become very common to women of all ages. For best performance, the ideal curling iron is needed to be selected. Hot Tools HT1105 Regular Professional Marcel Curling Iron with Multi Heat Control, 3/4 Inches is the perfect curling iron for classic curls in very short to medium-short hair. Go ahead to know further details of this product.
Marcel curling irons like the product in the review have a long handle that enables the user to use the iron with flexibility. Marcel handle having no spring is a long handle to hold your hair around the barrel manually. However, Marcel curling irons require some practice to take care of it. Marcel handle will be your priority after you got used to it.
The barrel size of the curling irons decides which type of curls you are going to have in your hair. So, at first, you should decide what kind of curls you want to have and buy the curling iron accordingly. Hot Tools Model # HT1105 has a ¾ inch barrel. ¾ inch barrel is a perfect match for classic curls in very short or medium-short hair.
24k gold-plated barrel
Various types of materials are used in the barrel of the curling irons. Not all are good, and all are not bad. Nonetheless, not all materials are beneficial to the hair depending on the health of the hair. This curler’s barrel is gold-plated. Thus, you don’t have to worry about the longevity of this product. This iron being gold-plated gets hot that you can easily curl any hair irrespective of thin, thick, and coarse.
You might already know who curlers work. You need a lot of heat if you have thick to coarse hair. For thin hair, less temperature will do. So, you need a curling iron that gets hot and at the same time, you will need some options to control the heat. This product has multi-heat control (ten temperature levels) that will give you weather variety to choose according to your hair’s status. 4300 F is the highest level of heat this curler generates. Thick to Coarse hair can easily be curled using the highest heat level. You will have several options for thin hair too.
The product has come up with pulse technology with a heading “Gets hot, stays hot performance”.
- One year limited warranty
- No auto on/off feature
Summary of Hot Tools HT1105 Regular Professional Marcel Curling Iron
Overall Rating by Author - 8.7/10
I’m pretty sure that as you have already read the review, you will be able to buy the curler that worth paying for. Always go for a curling iron that perfectly matches all your criteria.
Last update on 2021-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Other Styling Tools You May Love in 2021
- The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin hair straightener has a slim design that helps eliminate hand fatigue while increasing styling flexibility. Create pin-straight styles with this fast-performing flat iron.
- High heat levels provide excellent straightening results while Nano Titanium technology protects hair from damage.Heat-resistant ryton housing
- Use this Nano Titanium flat iron to smooth & straighten hair. Can also be used to create loose, beachy waves.
- Nano titanium plates
- Emits negative ions and maximum far-infrared heat for fast, gentle straightening without damaging hair
- Ion Hot rollers brough to you by Calista Tools
- Less time, Less effort/ Short Length Style set
- Body, Wave & Curl
- Every rollers is made with the technology of infrared rays, wave motion and 32 minerals baked into the plastic (not coat in top)