Anyone who loves to make flexible waves with lots of hair volume, choose the curling styles for hairs. Lots of hairs styling tools are there for you to make gorgeous curls. Curling Iron can be a better solution to make perfect curls at home quickly.
Titanium Curling Irons are good curling irons as a hair styling tool. They have a professional touch which makes hairstyle easy, inexpensive and time rescuer while you are at home!
Titanium is an excellent metal that has outstanding steady infrared heat, temperature transmission and also it reduces heat damages. Now a day’s it’s used in the different hair styling tools as well as curling iron. It emits lots of negatives ions, transfer heat quicker and heats very quickly which are helpful for styling hairs.
Titanium Curling Iron
Titanium is lighter, strong and has a super smooth surface which makes the curling iron best for as a hair styling tool. Hair does not get snagged because of its level surface which protects the hair from breakages or damages. It’s even far-infrared heat distribution and negative ions from surface make the thick-coarse hair frizz-free and make nice bouncy curls.
- Very thick to coarse hair
- Damage hair
- Professional use
Advantages of Titanium Curling Iron
- Titanium Curling Iron distributes even heats which makes the very thick and coarse hair frizz-free.
- By emitting negative ions, titanium curling iron protects the cuticles from damages and preserves the natural moisture of the hair.
- Curling irons of Titanium are light in weight and tough as steel.
- Titanium technology ensures no chipping or flaking during hair curling.
- Titanium technology has the capabilities as like as the beauty experts or saloon type styling.
- Titanium barrels hold the heats for a longer time.
Disadvantages of Titanium Curling Iron
- Titanium Curling Irons are expensive than other technologies for regular use.
- It distributes high temperatures that can harm thin or injured hair cuticles.
Some important things need to be checked before buying a Titanium Curling Iron
- Diameters of the barrel
- Chord Size
- Heat settings
- Automatic on/off system
Differences of different technologies with titanium curling irons
- Metal curling irons are not expensive like titanium. But their qualities of performance are less effective. The metal surfaces of the curling iron snag the hair which a titanium curling iron never does.
- Like Ceramic Curling Iron, Titanium hair curling iron also emits negatives ions and generates an even far-infrared heat which makes the thick coarse hair more frizzes free and smooth that users can style swiftly.
- Tourmaline curling irons have better performance than ceramic and metals. But Titanium Curling Irons are more tremendous than tourmaline. Titanium curling irons are light in weight, strong and have a perfect solution against hair damage.
- Though ceramic and tourmaline technologies can make hair curls on normal to medium thick hair, but titanium genuinely does the best for very thick coarse hair like professionals.
Some of the mine recommended Titanium Curling Irons
It’s really difficult for the users to choose the right titanium because lots of infused titanium curling irons are seen in the market like Nano titanium, Ceramic titanium, etc.
What is Nano Titanium?
The advanced Nano Titanium Technology conducts amazing ultra-high heats. The heats are constant in nanotechnology. It also emits negatives ions most that keep the natural moisture of the hairs.
Here are some of my recommended titanium curling irons. From this one of them may fulfill your requirements and can be the Best Titanium Curling iron for your hair.
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Conistraight Iron, Blue, 1-1/4 Inch
Twin options together make this iron a different one. You can use this as flat iron as well as curling iron. 3 different heat settings make it user-friendly to pick any kind of style.
- Curls last for longer time
- Open: Works as a flat iron
- Closed: Works as a curling iron
- Light in weight
- Instant heat because of ceramic
- 3 heat settings. They are: 340, 400, 450 degrees
- Price: $49.36
- Automatic off is not added
- Flat iron is not effective one as a hair straighter
- No added gloves. Buy an heat protective glove
Babyliss Pro BABNT100S Professional Nano Titanium Spring Curling Iron, 1 Inch
Nano titanium barrel gives sparkly even curls with advanced heat distribution.
- Immediate heat up to 450 degree
- 360-degree long swivel chord
- Nano titanium barrel
- The barrel is smooth that it makes perfect silky hair curls
- Works as a professional curling iron
- Price is below $50
- On/Off button is not in a good place
- The barrel is a little bit short for too long hair
- Curls do not last for extra long time
Hot Tools Professional 2110 Ceramic Titanium Professional Curling Iron, 1-1/4″
Ceramic emits far-infrared heat which locks the cuticle. Titanium technology distributes negative ions and even heats which gives a smooth snagging free curling style.
- Up to 430 degree Fahrenheit
- Makes soft shiny curls
- Constant heats make long-lasting curls
- Distinct on/off switch to remember your preferred heat setting
- Secure foldaway stand
- The barrel is immense for bouncy hair
- Extended chord
- With heat protective glove, price is below $50
- Ceramic purple coating sometimes burn off because of high heat
- Extended heating timing can damage the hair
- Does not have a dual voltage
The above three discussed curling irons are good enough. But for me, it will better to choose Hot Tools Professional 2110 Ceramic Titanium Professional Curling Iron, 1-1/4″.This curling iron has all the minimum professional qualities that can be used as professional curling at home!
Though Titanium Curling Irons are a little bit expensive than others, but their working performance is more effective and have expert touch than other technologies. They are strong, light in weight and most importantly they take perfect care of the hair which is a rare combination for shiny smooth curls.