What to expect from a 1¾ or 1.75-inch barrel
It is a big barrel, so it’s best suited for longer hair. Expect largely tousled loose waves like Victoria’s Secret models. If you want to add more body and volume to your straight, thin or fine hair, this curling iron will do the job. If you take thin sections of hair, then you can get twisty spiral waves. You shouldn’t expect tight, springy corkscrew curls with this barrel.
- It can create volume and a hint of wave to long hair
- For shoulder length of hair, may add volume or softly bend the end of the hair in or out for posh look
- Will build volume and body for fine hair
Best suited for:
The 1.75-inch curling iron is best suited for longer hair. You can get loose waves or use it to add body to your poker straight hair. Don’t expect tight corkscrew springy curls with this barrel size.
Not suitable for:
Obviously, short haired people will not get any benefit other than volume. However on short hair, too much volume also may not look good thus best to avoid this size.
Best 1.75-inch curling iron for Straight, silky, fine/thin hair:
Straight, silky, fine or thin hair lacks body and gets damaged easily if over exposed to heat. For these reasons the best 1.75-inch hair curling iron for Straight, silky, fine/thin hair is T3 BodyWaver Styling Iron.
The ordinary curling irons usually have a single central heat plate. It doesn’t heat the complete barrel evenly which causes heat fluctuation, hot spots and damage due to frequent use. The newly innovated hollow barrel design of T3 BodyWaver has SinglePass Radial Technology which means, it has a ring of ceramic heaters along the wall of the barrel delivering fast, stable heat for healthy, long-lasting hair style without damage. Ceramic produces far-infrared heat that doesn’t dry out hair and tourmaline locks the cuticle and boost shine like professional salon treatment. It’s like you got a posh blowout style without using a blow-dryer with a paddle brush. The curling iron has 9ft. Tangle-free 360° swivel cord and an ergonomic grip for comfort while styling your hair. The key features of the T3 BodyWaver Styling Iron are given below,
- Hollow Barrel Design: the heat disperses evenly and consistently for damage-free styling
- SinglePass Radial Technology: the temperature over the barrel is consistent
- Ceramic + Tourmaline combination for healthy sleek and shiny hair style
- Ionic: Seals the hair cuticle while creating smooth and shiny waves
- Suitable for all types of hair, especially best for sensitive, prone to damage hair
- Doesn’t harm hair due to hot spots
- 5 Temperature setting up to 410°F: Perfectly styles all hair types and textures
- Slim Ergonomic grip, Cool Tip & Stand: For quick and easy styling
- Nine ft. Tangle-free 360° Swivel Cord
- 1 Hour Auto-shut-Off: for your safety as well as the security of the iron itself
- 2-Year Warranty: worry free support options
- Price: $135.00, it’s worth it
Best 1.75-inch curling iron for Normal wavy medium hair
Although normal hair is ideal for every kind of styling, often it gets flat on the crown and frizzy at the bottom. It can also become dull, dehydrated and frizzy if exposed to uncontrolled heat. T3 BodyWaver Styling Iron is the best 1.75-inch curling iron for regular straight to wavy medium hair because it adds vitality, volume, and smoothness.
The BodyWaver creates most trendy runway and red carpet styles such as a glossy, polished blowout look or big, loose, smooth waves at the convenience of your home. Uniquely designed hollow barrel and ‘SinglePass Radial Technology’ by T3 features a loop of ceramic heaters along the exterior of the barrel distributing swift, even, consistent temperature eliminating hot spot and heat fluctuation. As it keeps the temperature over the barrel stable, the hair doesn’t get damaged as well as gives a shiny and voluminous salon perfect result. The barrel of the T3 BodyWaver Styling Iron is made of ceramic and tourmaline to save your hair from becoming dry, rough and frizzy. The Ceramic releases far-infrared heat doesn’t destroy the natural moisture of the hair and Tourmaline emits negative ions to seal the hair cuticle for polished and lustrous waves.
Best 1.75-inch curling iron for thick, coarse, dry and curly hair:
Thick, coarse, dry and curly hair has a tendency to become flat on the crown and dull and frizzy at the bottom. Thus, Revlon Perfect Heat 1-3/4inch Curling Iron is the best 1.75-inch curling iron for this type of hair due to its anti-frizz triple baked Ceramic + Tourmaline combination barrel.
The ionic treatment of triple baked Ceramic + Tourmaline combination instantly brings life and shine to your dull and frizzy hair. Heats up in 30 seconds flat and even heat distribution tames even the most unruly hair gently without damaging it. It has 30 heat setting reaching up to 400°F. The Ceramic discharges far-infrared heat which preserves the natural moisture of the hair. The Tourmaline emits negative ions at the same time to seal the hair cuticle for glossy and lustrous waves. Heat sensors continuously monitor temperature maintaining the heat at the same level for polished salon waves. Hair doesn’t stick to the barrel and the curling iron glides through your hair effortlessly. It is light weight and has the worldwide dual voltage feature making it travel- friendly too. It also comes with a heat shield so you can pack it in your bag or luggage just after you have used it and nothing will burn or melt. The key features of Revlon Perfect Heat 1-3/4inch Curling Ironare as follow,
- Triple Baked Ceramic, Tourmaline & Ionic Technologies for softer shiner curls without frizz.
- 30 second fast heat up for instant results
- High Heat, Constant Heat for the perfect styling level
- 30 Heat Settings with Automatic Shut Off
- Includes Protective Silicone Heat Shield
- Weight: 1.1 pounds, very light
- Automatic shut-off after one hour
- Worldwide dual voltage
- Rubberized handle pads for comfortable grip
- Tangle-free 360° swivel cord
- Protective silicone heat shield helps you ‘pack and go’ instantly just after using it
- Warranty: Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.
- Price: $30.00 Amazing price, totally worth it!