Are you purchasing every daily needed electrical product every time you visit different countries? Is the Converter or adapter not working? Are you frustrated with the wrong information about the plug outlets and voltages?
Common Voltages around the Globe
When talking about voltages and electricity frequencies, you need to know that most of the countries of the world surround between the single voltage of 110-120V and dual voltage of 220-240V. Such as, North America has a voltage of 120V at 60Hz where Europe provides 230V at 50Hz. Any electric device has an information label where you can get to know about its voltage.
Common Electric Plug Outlets
Similar to the voltage, the electric plug outlet too matters! When you insert your device’s plug into a socket, it perfectly fits in your country’s socket. But the case may be different when you are visiting abroad. You should know that there is no international standard for plug outlets. There are 15 different types of electric plug outlets available at present. The US Department of Commerce International Trade Administration, ITA has assigned all of the plug outlets. For the ease of explaining, we are going to number the different plug outlets from A to onwards. These numbers are completely random.
Though these are easy to come and you can purchase any of the adapters to plug in your devices into the socket of another country but you may not find the same adapter that can input the plug of your country. So, before any visit, do a little homework and collect the adapter from your country.
Voltage and Electric Plug Outlets according to Countries
We are going to reveal the voltages along with the 15 different plug outlets
Other Styling Tools You May Love in 2021
- The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin hair straightener has a slim design that helps eliminate hand fatigue while increasing styling flexibility. Create pin-straight styles with this fast-performing flat iron.
- High heat levels provide excellent straightening results while Nano Titanium technology protects hair from damage.
- Use this Nano Titanium flat iron to smooth & straighten hair. Can also be used to create loose, beachy waves.
- Nano titanium plates
- Emits negative ions and maximum far-infrared heat for fast, gentle straightening without damaging hair
- Ion Hot rollers brough to you by Calista Tools
- Less time, Less effort/ Short Length Style set
- Body, Wave & Curl
- Every rollers is made with the technology of infrared rays, wave motion and 32 minerals baked into the plastic (not coat in top)
Plug Outlets and Voltages Chart for different Countries
This chart below will clarify you the voltage and electric plug outlet of your country and your travel destination.
For keeping your devices active wherever you visit, try to be in touch with universal converters and adapters. Without these, you cannot use your favorite appliance while traveling. Check our recommendations:
Last update on 2021-01-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API