Having a bad hair day? Been thinking of trying out something new but cannot work out a schedule yet with your stylist? Well, to get you rid of your worries here come the most budget-friendly curling iron the Helen of Troy.
For everyday use, the curling irons should be easy to use and within a reasonable price range. The Helen of Troy 1538 Spring Curling Iron, White, and 3/8 Inch Barrel matches both the criteria. This curling iron creates versatile styles for hair. Versatility is one aspect of beauty products that is a beneficial attribute to attract users to that product.
The Helen of Troy is an affordable option for your hair because it has been designed and tested for performance, durability, and ease of handling.
- Ergonomic handle: The Helen of Troy has a curved ergonomic handle that makes the curling iron easy to use. It is one of the significant features of the curling iron. Most of the curling irons are heavy and therefore not too much handy. The Helen of Troy is free of that problem.
- Reasonable pricing: The pricing of the product is very reasonable. It is affordable for users even for the minimum budget users. Therefore, it is budget-friendly and can satisfy the need for creating gorgeous curls.
- High and low heat settings: This curling iron has High and Low heat setting options. The users can set the heat either High or Low according to the types of their hair, their cherished curling style, and length of hair.
- Triple plated chrome barrel: The barrel of the curling iron is a triple plated chrome barrel. This barrel material tends to last with use over time. The plating on the barrel is done for three times to ensure that it remains integral.
- Barrel size: The Helen of Troy has a barrel size of 3/8 inch. This size is called the mother of all super-curly hair tools. This barrel size is right for getting lustrous, wavy and natural-looking locks.
- Extra-long tangle-proof swivel cord: The Helen of Troy 1538 Spring Curling Iron comes with an extra-long swivel cord. The benefit of having this type of cord is it does not get tangled with hair or the cord itself does not get tangled. That means while using the users do not have to worry about hair tangling.
- Cool tip: While using the tips of curling irons tend to get boiling. But in the case of Helen of Troy, the tip does not get too hot. It has been manufactured keeping this problem in mind.
- Long life heating element: The Helen of Troy has been manufactured with a heating element that lasts for the lifetime of the curling iron. The heating system is very crucial for curling irons because it’s the heat that decides the nature and quality of the curls.
- Creates soft and tight curls: The particular 3/8 inch sized barrel gives the best and super tight and soft curls. The curls look voluminous and glossy because the Helen of Troy does not leave crease line on the hair.
- Comfortable size and weight: The size of this particular curling is just the perfect size for users. Many users have described this size to be perfect and most comfortable to use. The Helen of Troy is very light weighted. Therefore, users can use it with the utmost ease. Your hands will not get worn-out during styling your hair. It is handy and easier to carry around. This curling iron is especially popular for this feature.
- Small tip: Since the tip of the curling iron is very small, there is a good chance that users may burn their fingers while using it. Smaller tips are often not noticed by users, and that causes the burns on faces and hands.
- Not dual voltage: The Helen of Troy is not dual voltage. Therefore, it does not work in any country or in any electronic system other than the one it is built-in. It works only in the set voltage that it has been built in. So, the users cannot rely on it at the time of traveling.
- No specific temperature setting: The Helen of Troy does not have the facility of any particular temperature setting for styling different types of hair. It only has High and Low heat setting options so that the temperature can be set either high or low. No in-between temperature might be required for curling different types of hair. Most of the curling irons nowadays have multiple heat setting options that enable users to create various kinds of styles.
Summary of Helen of Troy 1538 Spring Curling Iron
Overall Rating by Author - 8.5/10
Despite the following lacking, the Helen of Troy is popular because of its reasonable pricing and its convenient size. It comes in such a size that is suitable for carrying and using.
So if you are looking for a curling iron for your hair, this might be just the one for you. It is affordable and easy to handle than most other curling irons. Own a Helen of Troy and have the benefit of lasting and stylish curls.
Last update on 2021-04-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Other Styling Tools You May Love in 2021
- The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin hair straightener has a slim design that helps eliminate hand fatigue while increasing styling flexibility. Create pin-straight styles with this fast-performing flat iron.
- High heat levels provide excellent straightening results while Nano Titanium technology protects hair from damage.Heat-resistant ryton housing
- Use this Nano Titanium flat iron to smooth & straighten hair. Can also be used to create loose, beachy waves.
- Nano titanium plates
- Emits negative ions and maximum far-infrared heat for fast, gentle straightening without damaging hair
- Ion Hot rollers brough to you by Calista Tools
- Less time, Less effort/ Short Length Style set
- Body, Wave & Curl
- Every rollers is made with the technology of infrared rays, wave motion and 32 minerals baked into the plastic (not coat in top)