Cordless curling iron means a curling iron which does not need any direct electricity through a wire/cord during the curling time.
Traditional curling irons are designed to receive the power from the direct electricity through a cord. The cable needs to be always plugged into a wall outlet. So it’s not useful if you are in a place where electric outlets are not available.
On the other hand, cordless curling irons do not need to be plugged in. These types of curling irons can be powered by an alternative power supply like a rechargeable battery or butane. So you can carry it wherever you want even if there is no power source or electric outlet available.
There are some beneficial features which make cordless curling irons more popular day by day. They are like as—
Rechargeable or disposal battery and butane curling irons are the best examples of cordless curling irons.
Cordless curling irons can be powered by a rechargeable or disposable battery. The demerit of a disposal battery is you can use it just for one time. But you can charge up the rechargeable battery before using the curling iron, and it will work for 30 to 40 minutes whenever you want. It holds up the charge averagely 1 to 2 weeks after fully charged up!
Now a day’s modern cordless curling irons are made of power cell named butane curling iron. Butane curling irons are powered by a flammable hydrocarbon gas, butane. Butane is used in the cartridge as a fuel for a cordless curling iron. You can use one cartridge multiple times. Whenever one cartridge is fully empty, you can replace it with a fresh one. Butane gas heats the barrel when butane curling iron is Turned ON. These curling irons are often smaller in size and are designed to be portable than traditional curling irons.
Heats up early
Traditional curling irons take more time to charge up, but cordless iron requires the shortest period of heat. It saves your valuable time. Before using, you must check the product label. It is usually written the heating time of the iron.
Other Styling Tools You May Love in 2021
- The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin hair straightener has a slim design that helps eliminate hand fatigue while increasing styling flexibility. Create pin-straight styles with this fast-performing flat iron.
- High heat levels provide excellent straightening results while Nano Titanium technology protects hair from damage.
- Use this Nano Titanium flat iron to smooth & straighten hair. Can also be used to create loose, beachy waves.
- Nano titanium plates
- Emits negative ions and maximum far-infrared heat for fast, gentle straightening without damaging hair
- Ion Hot rollers brough to you by Calista Tools
- Less time, Less effort/ Short Length Style set
- Body, Wave & Curl
- Every rollers is made with the technology of infrared rays, wave motion and 32 minerals baked into the plastic (not coat in top)
You can buy both power cell curling iron and rechargeable curling iron. Rechargeable battery gives good support. It just needs to recharge again with plugged in if all charges are finished. On another side, Butane Curling Iron does not need any cable to recharge. Just replace the empty cartridge with a new one. You don’t need to be worry if there is no electric power supply. If your rechargeable battery is full or cartridge is full of butane, you can curl your hair anytime, anywhere.
Travel with Safety
A heatproof case is the extra beneficial item of using a cordless curling iron. Immediately used hot iron can be packed within the luggage without damaging the compartment.
Small Size, Light Weight
Cordless curling irons are always in small sizes. They are so light in weight that it can be easily fitted into your vanity bag, travel luggage or cabinet!
Our Top Picks
- No plugs or batteries
- Fast heat-up reaches professional curling temperature quickly
- Use a curling iron or styling brush
- Replaceable Thermacell butane gas cartridge comes with the curling iron
- Also included: storage/travel case
- Different temperature option
One of the most attractive and comfortable cordless curling iron is the Conair Compact Curling Iron. This product is one of the sovereign portable products that would not only give you hot curly hair but also provides you with a sensational appearance in your look wherever you want to be with its cordless feature.
Most importantly, this model operates on a replaceable Thermacell butane gas cartridge that comes with it. This cartridge lasts for several months. The cartridges are available in any beauty equipment store which is very easy to replace. Especially the travel case ensures a great experience to move with safety when you travel around.
- Powered by Thermacell butane cartridge (included)
- Ceramic technology for smooth, sleek styling and high-shine finish
- 360°F ultra-high heat performance
- Cordless for easy traveling
- Safe carrying case
- Comes with a comfy handle for excellent grip
Just click and heat up. This precious piece of machinery will provide you with a quick curl easily at anywhere and anytime by winding your hair. For quick and perfect performance it has the high-temperature option up to 360°F, and it reaches its ideal temperature within 2 minutes. Ceramic Technology distributes the heat along the rod and allows you to get shiny hair with smooth completion.
- Flexible 7/8 inch barrel generates exact curls
- Ultra-fast heat-up time
- Convenient, quick styling
- No electric outlet or cord
- Butane technology
- Its compact design fits simply in your purse
Another familiar cordless curling iron to the user is Braun, which also works well. Braun cordless curling irons can be carried in your pouch. The ceramic barrel of Braun curling iron is 7/8 inch in size, services shinier and smooth styling with sleek hair.
Things should be considered before using a Cordless Curling Iron—
- Retrieve batteries are costly and not rapidly available in outback areas.
- Rechargeable charges can be finished any time. So it’s difficult to recharge the batteries if there are no electric outlets.
- Only one Butane Cartridge is allowed for on airline flights. Extra cartridges carrying are not permitted during flight.
- Some cordless curling irons do not get hot enough to curl properly all types of hair.
From the above three models, I will suggest Conair ThermaCell Compact Curling Iron as a nice cordless curling iron for travel-loving people like me! Its Butane Cartridge lasts 6 to 8 weeks (depend on usages level), the temperature is 390°F and it heats up in only 30 seconds! Those qualities are quite impressive than other cordless curling iron should have for hassle-free traveling as well as regular use.
As the first impression always creates the best impression, so there is no other reason to look yourself beautiful and gorgeous wherever you go whoever you meet. Curl your hair as elegant as you want with these best cordless curling irons. Compare products, give a trial and pick the best cordless curling iron for smooth, beautiful and elegant curls!
Last update on 2021-01-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API