Battery operated curly iron is just like other curling iron machines, which is used for curling hair. But the difference is battery operated curling iron is run on battery. It doesn`t contain any cord or any outlet. So, the thing is, it doesn`t need to be plugged in to get started. Instead, until the battery is charged, only the yes button is in charge to start the machine. There are various positive sides, a battery operated curling iron possesses.
The overall system of the machine is:
- It is powered by one or two lithium batteries.
- In front of this, there is a circuit board that is behind the LED heat status indicator.
- This internal system is conducted by an on/off switch.
- In the front side, there is a heating element accompanied by a chrome blade.
- The heating element gets heated and cooled through the switching of on/off button.
Characteristics of battery operated curling iron:
- This iron is operated by battery, not by any cord.
- Although it is small and has no electric connectedness, the highest temperature, many irons can produce up to 450 Fahrenheit.
- It works through a one-touch
- The approximate power consumption capacity is around 15W in most of the machines.
- In most of the cases, the battery is made up of lithium ion.
- The rated voltage of this iron machine is of 100V to 240V.
- It`s quite small in size: 205mm large, 35 mm wide and 40 mm high.
- The length of the heating plate is 70mm long and 26 mm wide.
- It weighs from 140 to 150 g.
- About 2.5 hours charging is mandatory for the proper function.
- It can work relentlessly for half an hour long.
What are the pros and cons of battery operated curling iron?
- Since it doesn`t have any cord or outlet, it is easily portable and small in size.
- It works just like the traditional curling iron.
- It is useful for travelers.
- There is no need for electricity to turn it on.
- As it is run by battery, there is a chance of sudden disruption due to the charge deficiency.
- It can be too small in comparison to the need.
- Most of the brands are less interested to produce battery operated curling iron.
To know more, visit here: