God has created everyone with absolute beauty. And since the very beginning of time women have always been the complete example of supreme beauty. So, Yes! You are beautiful.
Every woman’s most beautiful part is her hair. Your hair tells a lot about you. And women who have thick hair are blessed. Not everyone has it. But nothing in the kingdom of God comes without some negative sides.
- There are some features of thick hair –
- So, ma’am, you are facing some problems having thick hair like,
- So, how can you manage your tough but yet lovely thick hair? Here we go…
- Irons with the following features work best for curling thick hair –
- This product has the qualities of an ideal iron for curling thick hair. And these are –
There are some features of thick hair –
- Thick hair has a large circumference.
- Thick hair is heavy and rough.
- You will understand that you have thick hair when the outer layer of your hair is overlapping at the scales and is raised from the shaft.
- The medulla, cortex, and cuticle are the three distinct layers which are found in thick hair.
- To know if your hair is thick you got to analyze how the hair stands up in the first 5 centimeters. If you find your hair stands up and strong, like a brush, then you probably have thick hair.
- To know the type of your hair pull it back into a ponytail and measure the circumference of the ponytail. If hair measures four inches or more in circumference, then you have thick hair.
- The size and shape of hair follicles affect the type of your hair. Large follicles will produce thick hair for sure.
You are lucky to have thick hair. Because,
- Thick hair is voluminous and makes you look gorgeous.
- Your thick hair makes a good braid and bun.
- You can do any hairstyle.
- You look glamorously attractive.
So, ma’am, you are facing some problems having thick hair like,
- Your tangles are hard to tackle.
- You need to use a lot of conditioner for your hair.
- Humidity makes your hair seeming bigger.
- Your suffering with the round hair brush is real.
- It takes hours to dry your hair.
- Your bed head hair is awful. Use a top knot to solve it.
- Your hair isn’t bouncy enough.
So, how can you manage your tough but yet lovely thick hair? Here we go…
- Eat more of Vitamin A, B, C & E-rich foods in your diet. Protein, iron, and zinc must also be included.
- Massage your scalp regularly and go deep to the roots.
- Wash them regularly and with care.
- Use hair mask made of egg, oil and hair conditioner.
- Dry your hair regularly and trim on a regular basis.
- Use egg, avocado, Indian gooseberry (amla), aloe vera, etc.
Irons with the following features work best for curling thick hair –
- Higher heat setting is a must for curling thick hair.
- Larger barrel curling iron is helpful for thick hair. 1 ½ inch to 2-inch barrel size is ideal.
- To curl coarse or thick, choose an iron with the temperature setting between 190 – 210 degrees.
- For maximum level of heat, curling iron should have a ceramic core which allows the iron to achieve a temperature between 400°F and 450°F.
- Ceramic iron limits the damage to your hair. Providing only the heat needed to create the curl and releasing negative ions that do the damage to your hair, ceramic irons are ideal for your thick hair. So for using curling iron regularly, go for ceramic irons.
- Gold plated barrels get hot quickly and stay hot which helps to curl your thick unruly hair.
Maintaining thick hair is a very tough job. And when it comes to curl thick hair, things might get tougher. So, to curl thick hair, there are some curling irons in the market which can curl thick hair the best. But not all of them are able enough to curl your tight, thick hair.
We would suggest you a curling iron which has been proven to be most active in curling thick hair.
Hot Tools Professional 1102 Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control, Big Bumper 1-1/2.”
- Patented Pulse Technology for fast heat-up helps to curl thick hair within a short time.
- Maintains constant, even heat, from low to extra hot while you style. So, it keeps thick hair in proper control throughout the time.
- Gets extremely hot in 60 seconds which is a must to give a smooth curl to thick unruly hair.
- This iron heats up to 430 F (220 C).
- This iron provides with extra-high heat.
- This iron has 24K gold-plated barrel which gets hot and stays hot.
- Fast heat-up and Extra-long cool tip.
- It’s 1-1 ½ “Professional Spring Iron creates gentle curls, volume at the very roots, and even straightens your hair.
The product mentioned above is perfect and best for curling thick hair. This product also works for any hair type. This product has been approved hugely by the users, as a perfect curling iron for thick hair.
This product has the qualities of an ideal iron for curling thick hair. And these are –
- 1 ½ inch to 2-inch barrel size is perfect. It has 1 ½ – 2-inch barrel.
- To curl coarse or thick, choose an iron with the temperature setting between 190 – 210 degrees. This iron heats up to 430 F.
- Gold plated barrel heats fast and stays hot. This product has this awesome feature.
Extra hot temperature, fast heating technology, gold plated barrel, and 1 ½ – 2-inch large barrel provides your hair with best heating service. So we can clearly suggest you use this product for curling your thick hair.
We believe that selecting the perfect product for the hair makes the work lot easier. By choosing a perfect curling iron for your hair, you will complete 50pc of the work already. So, if you liked this product. Go and get yours.
So, stop worrying about curling your thick hair. There are products out in the market to help you out. And yes take proper care of your awesome thick hair.
Enjoy the beauty of womanhood. Cheers!!