- Outline of Automatic Curling Iron: Versatile yet Trendy
- What is Automatic Curling Iron?
- How it Works: Performance that will startle you!
- Automatic Curling Iron vs. Traditional Curling Iron: The rivalry
- Types of Automatic Curling Iron
- Steam Tech or Auto Rotating: What is best for you?
- Direction of Curls: Track of your beauty
- Best Brands of Automatic Curling Iron
- Our Proposed Products
- 1. Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret: Best for Steam-Tech Automatic Curling Irons
- 2. BabylissPro Nano Titanium MiraCurl Steamtech Professional Curl Machine: Runner Up in Steam Tech Automatic Curling World
- Conair vs. Babyliss: Evaluation and Recommendation
- 3. The Beachwaver S1 Curling Iron: Outstanding for Auto-rotating Automatic Curling Iron
- 4. Kiss Products Instawave Automatic Hair Curler: Second Best as Auto Rotating Automatic Curling Iron
- Beachwaver S1 vs. Instawave: Evaluation and Recommendation
- Wrapping Up
Outline of Automatic Curling Iron: Versatile yet Trendy
In this 2018, regular or traditional hair curling irons have tragically been defeated by the malleable and adaptable Automatic Curling Iron which beats time, energy and perfection! Glitches regarding drawn-out or lengthy curling process, short-lived curls, and uncontrollable heat or temperature settings are now no more. The Automatic hair Curling Iron is a Diva itself! Now heating up progression is swift, desired curl-size selection is stress-free and enduring curls are set in seconds with the epoch-making Automatic Curling Irons.
The automatic curling iron is the most versatile and handy product for curling your hair till date. Unlike traditional curling irons, people feel comfortable with an Automatic Curling iron because they can do any curl size with only one iron. If you do not have any concept about this, we surely can help you to discover the concept and job of the Automatic Hair Curling Iron.
What is Automatic Curling Iron?
This type of curling iron curls your hair automatically by twisting your hair. It curls your hair by itself and you only need to hold it in a way it requires. With an automatic curling iron, you would not need to fold, twist or roll your hair. The specialty of the machine is it automatically and habitually does your work of twisting the hair. It will lead you to the ultimate curling world for not only quick but also anticipated glossy curls.
Whereas sharing any hair pro with the hot favorite RiRi might be a cloud-cuckoo-land, but the most up-to-date set of the steam-tech and self-rotating curling irons and hair styling tools called as Automatic Curling Iron demonstrates to be the subsequent best thing. It will fasten your hair curling process when you are late to the party and also will provide long-lasting curls when you are in the class all day long.
How it Works: Performance that will startle you!
Think about the regular curling iron, there you need to twist your hair around the barrel and then heat it up. As it heats, your hair gets curled. But in an automatic curling iron, you do not need to bend your hair around the barrel. It itself will twist your hair and will curl it.
Not only that, Automatic curling iron stood up with Auto-Rotating and Steam-tech features, it has auto shut-off method included and you get numerous temperature settings to have defining curls such like Rihanna and Blake Lively who continue to be the constant resources of hair envy for us.
Heating up your hair in a rapid velocity is the only job of an Automatic Curling Iron. You get curls in not time, that is something you crave for.
Automatic Curling Iron vs. Traditional Curling Iron: The rivalry
Regular Curling Iron is a daily necessitate indeed, but if you can identify why you should pick an Automatic Curling Iron then you will be more likely to buy an Automatic Curling Iron.
|Comparison||Traditional Curling Iron||Automatic Curling Iron|
|Time Processing||Traditional curling iron takes too much time to curl your hair.|
With this kind of iron, you need to twist every strand of hair around the barrel to get them curled. It takes too much time to twist the whole hair.
|Automatic curling iron takes less time to curl your hair.
With the assistance of it, you do not need to twist the hair around the iron, the Iron will automatically catch or suck the hair for ideal curls. It saves you time.
|Temperature Settings||It has no defined temperature settings.|
So it becomes tough for you to get perfect heat for desired curls. For excessive heat, your hair sometimes burn and for less heat, you get less lasting curls
|It has different temperature settings.
You can curl your frizzy and dry hair in lower temperature and for the tough-to-curl hair, you can use the highest temperature. The highest temperature is frequently used to curl the tresses when you need enduring curls.
|Timer With Auto Shut-Off Feature||It has no timer with auto shut-off feature.|
For this reason, sometimes you keep the iron in your hair more than the time required and so your hair frizzes up.
|It has a timer with auto shut-off feature.
With the timer, you can heat up your hair as per the time you select. For coarse or thick hair you can go for longer time and for the thin hair you can choose less time. It will stop the heating process when the timer is off.
|LCD Display||It has no LCD display.|
You cannot see the settings and other stuff if your iron has no LCD display.
|It has LCD display.
The LCD display of the Iron aids you in seeing the timer, temperature settings, and other stuff. So you can easily see what the machine is serving you.
|Curl Direction||It has no option to choose curl-direction.|
For this reason, you can only set you curls in one direction.
|It has the option to choose different curl-direction.
This iron provides you the opportunity to curl your hair either in right or left (outer or inner) directions. You can also have outer and inner both textures in your hair by selecting the “Alternative” settings.
|Notification For Releasing Curls||It gives no notification or sound for releasing curls.|
Here, you do not understand when to release the curls.
|It beeps/vibrates or makes sounds when you need to release curls.
The beeping of the iron leads you to know that the time you set has ended and it will direct you to release the curls. You will easily understand when your curls are ready to release.
|Operating And Controlling||It is hard to operate.|
If you are using it then you need to roll every strand and move the iron here and there, it makes it tough to control.
|It is easy to operate and control.
It is comfortable and easy to use because you do not need to move the curling iron here and there. Once you help it driving the hair inside the curling iron, you just need to wait a few seconds and it will endow you with Pro hair curls. You do not get the difficulties to move the iron here and there.
|Affordability||It is expensive.|
When you are with a regular curling iron, you need to choose different barrel size for different curl textures and so, for different curls, you need several curling irons. Buying several curling irons for different curls is costly.
|It is affordable.
With the best ever Automatic Curling Iron you are all set to go with loose, medium or tight - any curls because you get an option to select curl size.You do not need to buy several curling irons for different curls. In this way, this is affordable because it provides you multi curl textures with only one curling iron.
|Final Result||Your hair gets tangled if you use it.|
Your hair gets knotted because you need to move the traditional curling iron here and there to curl the whole hair.
|Your hair remains tangle-free with it.
There is a reduced amount of possibilities of your hair getting caught inside if you are using this because, with this iron, you do not need to move the iron. It itself sucks the hair and releases which keep your hair tangle free.
So, it is simply predictable that an automatic curling iron is capable of offering you better upshot than a regular curling iron in most cases. But in some cases, you have no other option other than a regular curling iron. If you have too much short hair or you need something different that the three usual pattern-tight curls, loose curls or medium curls then surely you should go for Traditional Curling Irons. In Regular vs. Automatic Curling iron, you should choose according to what you need.
Types of Automatic Curling Iron
There are two kinds of the automatic curling iron that provide you will beautiful curls.
Steam Tech Automatic Curling Iron
This Steam Tech Automatic Curling Iron is shaped like a round-headed hammer where you only need to place the hair inside the middle segment of the curling iron. You need to close the barrels of the iron keeping the hair inside. Then you have to wait for a little and got to release the hair when you hear a beeping sound. Then what? Straight hair goes in, and capacious curls are out!
You do not need to twist the hair around the barrel because the steam tech automatic curling iron will automatically suck the entire hair you have put. It will heat your hair up and present you stunning curl.
In Steam Tec Automatic Curling Irons, you can select “steam” to curl your hair if you want a long-term result. Otherwise, you can also evade using it if you have jagged hair.
Auto Rotating Automatic Curling Iron
The Auto Rotating Automatic Curling Iron is a curling iron with the self-rotating feature. Can you call to mind those speedy-hair twister tools of 90’s? The thing, Auto Rotating Automatic Curling Iron, itself bears a resemblance to the traditional curling iron combined with one of those fast-hair rolling tools or twisters. There lies a long barrel and around the large barrel, there are some small little barrels that are usually called magic hands.
You got to take a component or strand of hair and place the hair inside the magic hands. Then you have to select the temperature settings and timer. When you. When you turn on the switch and put the hair inside the magic hands, for the self-rotating feature, the iron itself rotates and grasps the hair around the magic hands. It heats up the hair there. Keep the iron there to heat your hair up. Then all you need to do is release the hair slightly. You’ll get your bouncy and trendy curls in some seconds!
Steam Tech or Auto Rotating: What is best for you?
Either it is a Steam Tech or an Auto Rotating Automatic Curling Iron, it will always disappoint you if you have tried if for short hair. You better choose a traditional curling iron for short hair. Other than that, you can select Automatic Curling Iron for any type of hair.
|Hair||Steam Tech Automatic Curling Iron||Auto Rotating Automatic Curling Iron|
|Hair Length||Steam tech automatic curling iron is best for long hair.|
It has a round shaped head which sucks your hair to curl them. But for the round shaped head, it cannot hold your hair from the scalp line and so you cannot curl your hair that is closer to you head. On the other hand, it can easily suck the long hair inside the round head.
|Auto-rotating curling iron is best for medium hair.
It is best for medium hair because medium hair goes easily inside the magic hands and comes out tangled-freely. But when you have long hair, your long hair gets tangled inside the rotating hands.
|Hair Type||It goes perfectly for thick or tough-to-curl hair.|
If thick hair is provided steam then it gets curled easily.
|It goes tremendously for thin Hair.
Thin hair is easy to curl and so only rotating can result in better curls.
|Durability Of Curls||It can provide you with enduring Curls.|
Steam Tech serves steam which keeps the hair curly for a long time.
|It gives you less enduring curls.
As it does not provides steam to your hair, you get less enduring curls.
The appliances that are used in fashion technology continue to evolve from time to time. Hence, the device that you find to be beneficial for you today may not impress you with its skills tomorrow.
Direction of Curls: Track of your beauty
Automatic Hair Curling Iron, no matter it is Auto Rotating or Steam Tech, you can arrange your curls in any course or in any direction you want because Automatic Curling Irons have “Left” and “Right” buttons. Some of them have Outer Curls and Inner Curls selection.
- Outer Facing Curls: If you want the curls to set in an outer direction then you can select the outer curl option. It will curl all your hair in the outside direction.
- Inner Facing Curls: If you want to get a curl that faces inside, then you can select this one.
- Alternative Curls: If you want to create fusion and volume in your hair then you can easily select the “A” that is called Alternative Settings. If you curl your hair in a different direction. The first curl will be outer faced and the second one will be inner faced. And it will go on curling the third one faced outer again and the forth on the inner.
Best Brands of Automatic Curling Iron
No matter how much people try to re-establish the Red Carpet waves, they fail to get that cascading outcome quite as flawless as the glam squad of these icons does – still now. That is why people say “Brand is Brand.”
There are scores of Automatic Curling Iron brands in the market but a small number of wide-reaching recognized brands that everyone has a preference for as hair curling irons. In the vicinity of Automatic Curling Iron – Conair, Kiss Products, Babyliss, and Beachwaver are the most dominating and leading brands that hold the crown of legendary curls. The manufacturers have secured their position with their superior quality products and delicate technologies.
There are other “quality-brands” that are brawling for reaching the central spot. We hope to see them in the “best brand” list next time with their high-tech features and convincing results.
Our Proposed Products
1. Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret: Best for Steam-Tech Automatic Curling Irons
Why we love it
- The Infiniti Pro by Conair Secret comes with three different timer settings so that you can set thin, normal or thick hair easily.
- With power reduction, auto shut-off feature and sleep mode. it has two different heat settings and it can go as high as 400 degrees Fahrenheit so that you can have long lasting curls.
- This automatic curling iron comes with a long-life motor which has safety sensor. The safety sensor provides you curls that are tangle-free.
- With the high-performance heater, this automatic curling iron empowers instant heat up. You get even heat-up and recovery with instant heat up facility.
- For ensuring you frizz-free curls, this iron has tourmaline ceramic technology.
What we dislike most
- User cannot choose the curl size manually (other than tight, medium and loose curls)
Though with Conair you cannot choose the curl sizes manually, it provides you the opportunity to select from 3 different curl textures- tight curls, medium curls and loose curls. These are the top rated curl sizes that people love and so not having the prospect to select curl shapes manually may not be too much depressing for you because you can choose curls automatically with Infiniti Pro.
2. BabylissPro Nano Titanium MiraCurl Steamtech Professional Curl Machine: Runner Up in Steam Tech Automatic Curling World
Why we love it
- True to the name, the MiraCurl from the BaByliss Pro is such a miracle. You do not have to employ much effort.
- This automatic curling iron comforts the user by forming one flawless curl after another automatically.
- You get MaxLife Pro brushless motor that delivers you meticulousness control for each and every hair type.
- The Nano Titanium technology confirms that when your curls come out of the device, they are mellifluous, shiny and silky.
- Letting you choose curl direction (inner or outer curls), it signals you when to release curls, permits you to pick time and temperature settings and provides you flexibility.
What we dislike most
- Gets heated as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit, so you must take additional safeguards and certify that the hair is sheltered at all times
Babyliss provides you to choose too much heat for enduring curls and somehow too much heat is definitely a curse to your hair. But if you take awareness such as using hair protecting gel, having hair spa in a regular manner and using hair softening shampoo and conditioner then you can protect your hair from being damaged.
Conair vs. Babyliss: Evaluation and Recommendation
The Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret and Babyliss Nano Titanium by Miracurl Steamtech Professional Curl machine are the two top rated brand of Steam-Tech Automatic Curling Iron. The both brands are graded equally in keeping with the quality they provide. But if you are in search of the Automatic Curling Iron that affords you with enduring curls with less effort then choose Conair Curl Secret.
By means of Conair, you will not need to struggle for curl size as it gives you option such as medium, tight and loose curls. Babyliss with all the qualities of the best curling brand here somewhere fails to protect your hair because of excessive heat settings.
3. The Beachwaver S1 Curling Iron: Outstanding for Auto-rotating Automatic Curling Iron
Why we love it
- The Beachwaver S1 Auto Rotating Hair Curling Iron has the latest ceramic technology and the uniform heating feature can allow you to create impeccable curls all over your head.
- This hair curler gets heated up easily in seconds and saves you time by 3 different curl textures.
- The home button of the machine provides you the facility to reset the clamp at the start position so that you can style your hair easily.
What we dislike most
- Does not work well for the hair near the scalp
- Releasing the hair does not always end up I same place
As Beachwaver Pro is an auto-rotating automatic curling iron so it will not provide you a better result with too much short hair or hair near the scalp. If you have short hair or you want to have curls from the scalp then you should avoid this iron.
If you are enough attentive to hold the curling iron in the same place for every strand then surely the released hair will end up in the same place.
4. Kiss Products Instawave Automatic Hair Curler: Second Best as Auto Rotating Automatic Curling Iron
Why we love it
- The Instawave Automatic Hair Curling Iron can provide you with salon worthy curls because it has Diamond-ceramic ionic technology
- This automatic curler has settings for temperature up to 420 degrees Fahrenheit with auto shut-off.
- With the 1 inch ceramic ionic barrel, it can automatically catch you hair and can wrap it around the barrel for attractive curls.
- Instawave has got patented spinner feature that can gift you with tangle-free waves.
- It also has to curl direction settings or creating both outer and inner faced curls.
What we dislike most
- Unsatisfactory for short hair
- Hard to function
As every auto-rotating automatic curling iron fails to offer you with a good outcome for short hair, the same thing applies to Instawave. People who have short hair should not expect much from this curling iron.
If you are a beginner then it might seem hard to operate this device. But if you read the instruction and see some tutorials then you will find it easy to drive.
Beachwaver S1 vs. Instawave: Evaluation and Recommendation
Going through all the Auto-rotating Automatic Curling Iron brands, the Beachwaver S1 curling iron, and Kiss Products Instawave Automatic Hair Curler embrace you in the front row. Perhaps, in some criteria, Beachwaver S1 deals with the best curls for almost every hair type.
In the hectic schedule, you are always in a rush and Beachwaver S1 is such an iron that will reduce the curling-time. This automatic curling iron lets you select among defined curls, loose beachy waves and glam waves. This moderates time and offers you even curl shapes. Here, you also get the option to slow or fasten your speed of curling. You will not get these potentials in Instawave. But if you want to get a curling iron with both inner faced and outer faced curls, then the Kiss Products Instawave goes preeminent for you.
In the revolution of newer devices, curling irons are such blessing. Curls are fashion and if you are running in the way of styling your hair then go and get the Beachwaver S1 Curling Iron or Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret for getting the look you sought after. Just one curling iron is enough for you to make normal, medium or tighter – all curls! Flawless curls are something that you are chasing for so many years, and here you go, get your product and get into style!